Saturday, August 14, 2010

Independant

So, I'm trying to be a bit more independant from my parents. I live with them and my siblings. I don't think they'll try to throw me out yet, seeing how my older brother is still living here. Anyway, I don't want to depend on them for when I need stuff:
Trinkets
Candy
Toys
Games
Movies
And such distractions. I need a lot of distractions. I've always needed them. But lately, they give me a look that says "Grow up already!" when I ask pretty please for X or Y. Not that they refuse my requests. I wish they did, but they don't. They oblige me, and get me what I ask for. It's wonderful and what have you, but it doesn't help me not depend on them. And I want to be able to depend on me. And I want to not feel like my debt to them keeps growing every day.
Rant, rant, rant.
The first place I applied to answered me right away
Anyway, this is what I'm up to now. Have at it girl! Get a jorb! Where shall I look next...?

No comments:

Post a Comment