Saturday, June 26, 2010

Open Closed

I'm never actually open
You think I reveal too much about myself
Good
Brilliant
That's my cover.
I tell you
Meaningless
Worthless
Shit about myself
So much shit
You think you know all about me
But, The Lord be praised
You know nothing about me
All that?
It's all my cover
My masks are broken
And I've nothing left to hide myself with
So I have to distract you
So that you never see my face
Never
Ever
See what was behind
You think you know
You think I've shown you
Me inside and out
You know nothing
You haven't even scratched the surface
And you never will
There is nothing of me you have seen
Only the lies I use for armor
I'm glad
That you think you know me
Because you won't dig
Through all this trash
To find out what's beneath
My cover
Is flawless
I'm enough to keep you near
I'm enough to keep you far
You won't believe there's anything to see
You won't see me
I won't let you
The closer you get
The more intricate the lies
The more difficult to get through
Never
Ever
Ever
Ever
You won't ever see me.
Goodbye
Behind this pile of shit I hide
See you when I see you
Meanwhile
I'll be busy making more lies
For you to swallow
Is it tasty?
I bet it is
I wish it was real

No comments:

Post a Comment