Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jacob - Not him

My heart, beating hard in my chest. Could he hear it? He must feel it. He didn't care. I didn't dare utter a sound. Like he wanted me to, I was silent. I grimaced as he unclothed my shoulder and kissed it. Before biting into it. I inhaled sharply
"Shh..." I bit my lip to keep a cry in.
Why was this happening to me? His lips brushed the length, from my shoulder, across my collarbone, to the center of my neck. He kissed the hollow, and breathed me in, making his way up. I swallowed, and his lips pressed against me, harder, for an instant. I could feel the tip of his nose, the only part of him that was cold.
I moved my face out of his way. He couldn't have my lips. I didn't want him to kiss me; he wasn't doing anything that I could love him for. And yet, if he was doing this, wasn't it for my own good? He loved me. He'd told me so. He'd shown me. Everyday, he didn't stop until I was safe. And, I was safe.
But not here.
Not alone with him. He wasn't himself. The Other breathed into my ear. My eyes, I held them more tightly shut; I didn't dare look into his eyes. I didn't dare.
Make it stop...
That's not gonna happen.
My clothes came off. Right along with his.
Why...
I fell asleep.
Slept
I don't remember
I can't remember
He won't let me.
He wen't through it for me.
But he won't let me see, what I can't take.
Little
Pieces
Snippets
Nightmares
He gives me
I don't want them
So he keeps them
Until I can see them
Until I can remember
Until I'm ready to remember
Why I can feel his nose and lips running over my skin
Why I know what his hot breath on my face feels like
Why I can feel this
Why can I feel this?

No comments:

Post a Comment